Gamer Workout Gamer Workout

Animation is great...

but the story leaves much to be desired. You could be a great member of a team, but the animation doesn't seem to have much to do with the story.

SuperCow & Captain Walrus SuperCow & Captain Walrus

If it took you TWO YEARS to make episode 1...

How long until we can expect episode 2? Unfortunately, I feel that the answer will be too long.

Also, that thing with the baby... that was a little tasteless.

The French VS FllFFl The French VS FllFFl

Incredible!

The quality of that flash...outstanding! I can only imagine how long it took to make that.
The only thing I would change is to make the black bars at the top and bottom of the window extend all the way to the edges. That was pretty distracting, and it took away the "movie screen" feel.

EdFak CinVa - ACT 01 EdFak CinVa - ACT 01

Pretty good...

But it could use some english subtitles. Otherwise, it's great!

"acomic" cartoon epi1 "acomic" cartoon epi1

Terrible

Besides sucking, the depiction of an erection at the end does not warrant the rating "Everyone."

NandFomic responds:

thanks for bringing that to my attention, forgot about changing that setting. sorry you didnt enjoy it, maybe youll enjoy the actual comics instead (check some out on my ng page)

Jack and Mike Jack and Mike

That was pretty good!

I liked the style of animation, and it was funny to boot! It's too bad you won't be making any more.

Bral Funies Bral Funies

Meh.

Not that funny, just kind of pointless

Yu Gi Oh Parody (Mejicó) Yu Gi Oh Parody (Mejicó)

Eh.

It was mostly just random stuff; it just wasn't that funny.

The Art of Depravity The Art of Depravity

So true!

The hamster thing was a little weird, but otherwise it was great.

The relevance IS worthy of fear, so be warned.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Incredible!

Sakupen, you rock! First I saw Dad's Home and Dad's at Work, and I must say, you've done it again! Although, when I watched this movie on your website, the video and music weren't in sync by the end