Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Beautiful.

This is a truly incredible game. Despite the counterintuitive control scheme, I have to say that I loved it. The music is perfect for the atmosphere of the game, the story it tells is mind-blowingly wonderful... It was actually a privilege to play this game

K.O.L.M. 2 K.O.L.M. 2

It seemed too short

Don't get me wrong, I love this game. But in comparison to the original, it felt really short, more like an extra episode than a sequel.

2 Big Gay Buttons 2 Big Gay Buttons

Eh.

I feel like it's not really anything to "write home about". It just doesn't stand out.

STS: The Game! STS: The Game!

Heh.

It made me chuckle.

BearBound BearBound

I got something similar to AttackTurtle...

but instead, I get the in-site achievement, but not in-game. Also, when I clicked the return to menu on the Achievements page, it doesn't work

Hello Worlds! Hello Worlds!

A truly beautiful game.

The puzzles are elegant, the music is captivating...I am just in love with this game! I very rarely say this, but I would give this a hundred stars if it were possible.
Simply amazing.

Found It Yet? V. 1.2 Found It Yet? V. 1.2

A number of problems.

*The click-and-drag system is really slow. I realize that there's really no other way to do this sort of game, but I still feel it's a valid complaint.
*There's no visible timer/countdown system, which brings me to my next complaint.
*The amount of time given is extremely short; it's hardly enough time to search through one-eighth of the screen

Sprocket Rocket Sprocket Rocket

The controls don't work

on the Mac. Nothing I'm doing is doing anything.

Mr. Orange & Rufus Mr. Orange & Rufus

Pretty Good

But it needs an option to use WASD instead of the arrow keys.

Energy Energy

Well...

That was quick. REALLY quick. Too quick, in fact.