Gamer Workout Gamer Workout

Animation is great...

but the story leaves much to be desired. You could be a great member of a team, but the animation doesn't seem to have much to do with the story.

SuperCow & Captain Walrus SuperCow & Captain Walrus

If it took you TWO YEARS to make episode 1...

How long until we can expect episode 2? Unfortunately, I feel that the answer will be too long.

Also, that thing with the baby... that was a little tasteless.

The French VS FllFFl The French VS FllFFl

Incredible!

The quality of that flash...outstanding! I can only imagine how long it took to make that.
The only thing I would change is to make the black bars at the top and bottom of the window extend all the way to the edges. That was pretty distracting, and it took away the "movie screen" feel.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Beautiful.

This is a truly incredible game. Despite the counterintuitive control scheme, I have to say that I loved it. The music is perfect for the atmosphere of the game, the story it tells is mind-blowingly wonderful... It was actually a privilege to play this game

K.O.L.M. 2 K.O.L.M. 2

It seemed too short

Don't get me wrong, I love this game. But in comparison to the original, it felt really short, more like an extra episode than a sequel.

2 Big Gay Buttons 2 Big Gay Buttons

Eh.

I feel like it's not really anything to "write home about". It just doesn't stand out.

1:03:32 1:03:32

Wow. Just... wow.
When I listen to this, I am just filled with so many different emotions. Joy, depression, melancholy, peaceful, and countless other feeling that the English language hasn't made words for yet.
The complex yet simple interplay of all the various instruments just makes my heart melt. Thank you, sir, for making it so that I could listen to this pure perfection for an hour.
I love you so much.

-Clownparty remix- -Clownparty remix-

Cool!

I have to say, this isn't really a dance song. Nevertheless, it's awesome!

-Orange- -Orange-

Great!

If I had to use a single word to describe this song, it would have to be "jaunty." You and your songs are epic; keep up the awesome work!